MagIndustries is a Canadian company whose common shares are listed on the TSX and trades in Canadian currency under the symbol "MAA". MagIndustries is focused on the development of its potash assets in the Republic of Congo.
Key Highlights for the Mengo Potash Project:
- The Mengo Potash project has completed feasibility study for phase 1 of 600,000 tonnes per year production with favourable economics.
- Potash Investment Agreement approved by Government, which addresses key aspects of the Project such as water access, rail/track access, port infrastructure & shipping, construction and fiscal conditions.
- Environmental and Social Impact Assessment Study approved by the Government.
- Gas Supply Agreement signed with Eni Congo S.A that will supply natural gas to the Project via a 25km pipeline (11.2km recently installed) .
- A 12-year marketing agreement in place with Ameropa for placement of product at market prices.
- Recently completed a 43-101 technical report on its Makola exploration license surrounding its Mengo Potash Project results indicate inferred resources of 1.7 billion tonnes of KCl .
More information on the Company is available on its website, www.magindustries.com
Potash, Energy, Forestry, Magnesium